Sunday 29 September 2013

Bond x 10,000

My most popular post at TGWS has long been this one about Bond babes Britt Ekland and Maud Adams from way back in 2009. This search-engine-bothering post has now racked up over 10,000 page views...

...which I think is pretty cool. I could kid myself that this very brief look at The Man With The Golden Gun is so popular because of my pulsating prose and scintillating syntax  -  but I know it's purely down to the keywords "Bond" and "babes" and the appearance of images like these:
But that's not necessarily a bad thing :-)
So, if you've discovered this 'ere blog via the Bond!Babes! route then thanks for stopping by and helping the post reach such stratospheric heights of success...

Soundtrack: U.F.Orb by The Orb

2 comments:

Tom Wiggins said...

Oo-er! Saucy!

Simon B said...

Is that the ghost of Frankie Howerd?
;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails